We take your roof seriously
Your roof protects your most valuable assets, and we care about those assets as much as you do. As a family-owned company, our professionals put honesty, integrity, and faith at the forefront of every roofing project. When we create a solid relationship with the neighbors and friends we do business with, we consider the job a success.
We care about you, your home and the things you have worked so hard for. Our residential services cover those plus more:
Too many homeowners go into new ownership not understanding the process. It’s important to hire the right professionals for the job from the get-go. At Cypress Roofing, we make sure our roofs are installed properly. With proper installation, your roof will last as long as it should, protecting the belongings and people you hold most valuable.
Part of proper roof installation is the right roofing materials. We have various options to complement your home’s other design features. We’ll work directly with you or the homebuilder to determine which roofing option will be just right for your project. Our Gonzales, LA, installers have years of experience in the industry, ensuring the job gets done right and on time.
Even the very best roof could end up in need of repair. Whether your home is older and the roof has some leaky points, or you just lived through a terrible wind or hailstorm that damaged the roof, we are here to help. Our materials and expertise make us the go-to roofing company for those roofing repairs. If you are not sure, there are some signs of damage you should watch for:
- Water drips from your ceilings or ceiling stains
- Curling or blistering shingles
- Shingle granules piling up in the gutters or around the home
- Sagging decking over one or more spots
- Decrease in energy efficiency
The signs that will lead you to believe you should have your roof repaired are some of the same signs that might indicate you should have your roof replaced. Our experts can assess the situation to decide whether a roofing replacement or repair is your best option, and which will be most effective and budget friendly. Some other signs that might indicate you need your roof replaced include:
- Age – Most shingle roofs are made to last 20 to 25 years; however, here in Louisiana with our heat and humidity, not to mention storms, it could be much less – 10-15 years. If the last time your roof was replaced was at least that long ago, it might be time to replace it again.
- Structural Damage – Whether due to natural causes or a freak accident, sometimes the structure of your home becomes compromised, which can have a negative effect on the roof. This might indicate it’s time for a replacement.
- Light – You should never see light coming from outside when you are in the attic. If you do, even if it is just a little bit of light, it could be time to replace your roof.